Saturday, March 6, 2010

I have everything in my life ( that why i claimed myself as not special)

Case1-懊悔,但有希望有奇迹出现
I am the best example. I did not prepared well at the beginning, but i still hope for miracle after done everything. Funny right???

That my goal for this year. DO well at the beginning, make myself satisfy, do not allow myself to regret after the incident...The Ones knows how many lessons need to be learnt before this will work for me... XD

Case 2-被动,希望有人鼓励
People are so contradict. They know what to do but still, they need extra people to comfort himself/herself before they have the courage to face the fear. Somehow i called it as a friend~ a good one... maybe that's the reason we need friend, having the another 'me' to push myself into trouble, facing another fear XD... but this time I would be satisfied and happy, cause I know I am not alone =]...plus I know who to blame if something goes wrong(deep inside the heart i appreciate a lot)...hahahahaha

Case3-死爱面子
I have a friend, which somehow he knows he is guilty, that why he likes to annoy me and make me scold him ... 'SM thought' huh XD ...kinda interesting...at least he realizes he made a mistake

Case 4-胡说八道
Recently i love to say it to others - make yourself happy =] ....can I do it too ???

No comments: